You would be surprised by the counting of the types of lanterns led gas station light manufacturer that are in the market for people by RV camping suppliers. Different types of lanterns such as fluorescent, LCD, incandescent, gas and many more are available for its customers who usually get confused on which one is better for them. If we go further and explore the products of RV camping suppliers, all of the products have a wide range of options to select from.
Simplicity is the answer to all your queries. You would not require anything more than what is available with any RV camping supplier. To make your vacations pleasurable you can opt for many of the appliances and devices offered by RV and add them to your RV collection. But for some even god cannot do anything, for such people nothing is sufficient. Some of the basic items by RV camping supplies are:
1) Satellite dish should be your first option if you want something to add to your RV camping stock. Most of the people do not like to miss even a single episode of their favorite TV show and when it comes to camping, they may have to miss many. But with a satellite TV from RV you can watch your favorite shows on the road or in the woods.
2) Awnings by RV are one of the most useful and popular products by RV camping supplies. Install an awning on your RV and get rid of those summer sun at the beach. This would help you to relax in that atmosphere and provide you with an opportunity to enjoy mountain breezes from a cool shady spot. You can put a carpet or a turf carpet underneath your awning and relax on it like a king. This would add pleasure to your every camping trip.
3) Installing a GPS system in your RV is very important if you believe or does not believe in luck. It can happen with you when you cannot expect it to happen. How would it be to lost in a completely strange place? But these lovely devices would help you to pull yourself out of such a situation easily. You would not have to be depend upon the silly 17 year old attendants you would find at gas stations.
4) Consider purchasing and installing LED outdoor lights which consume very less energy and are long lasting bulbs with low maintenance.
Although these are the most basic items you could find with any RV camping suppliers but are the most important. You must list all your requirements for your RVing trip before you go for that. Experienced people always advice to carry only those things that you would use in your trip. Useless baggage always results in inconvenience and trouble for repacking. But lack of supplies is more worse than carrying more luggage.
Incandescent light bulbs are consistently stated as being harmful for the environment due to the fact that they use excessive amounts of energy. In addition to this environmental supporters have lobbied government officials to implement legislation for the light bulb ban which is accelerating the advancement to LED bulbs phased over a few years. I will now author information on exactly what is the impact on your carbon footprint by changing to LED bulbs and compare this to carbon footprint levels for transportation and other electrical appliances.
How much C02 can you save by using LED bulbs.
A fair amount of people are baffled by the fact that a light bulb can create C02! Clearly it cannot and it is the C02 that is made during the generation of the electricity which is critical. If you acquire your electricity from a green supplier who uses wind power or hydro-electric as a result C02 emissions are low. However, most electricity is generated using gas and oil stations which do make high carbon dioxide emissions. Lets consider the carbon footprint figures. If a single traditional incandescent light bulb is turned on for 4 hours a day and this is swapped for an energy saving light bulb then this will save a staggering 100kg in C02 emissions each year.
Checking out the comparison with transportation and other ways to save C02.
This is all very informative but does 100kg of C02 released into the atmosphere really matter and are there not different actions, other than using LED bulbs, that can be taken to achieve the same goal? I think the best approach to look at answering these questions is to look at some comparative examples.
1. Consider that you take a sample family car the Ford Focus C-Max 1.8 (125PS). If you drive this for 330 mile less each year then this will make an equivalent saving to swapping one of your light bulbs for one or your LED bulbs.
2. Changing your travel plans to not take a 1000 mile train journey will save approximately 100kg in C02 release. LED Bulbs can make a equivalent reduction just by swapping just one.
3. Travelling from London to Glasgow by aeroplane will result in the creation of 100kg of C02 released into the atmosphere.
Reviewing these comparisons then migrating to LED bulbs does look like a no brainer.
It is clear to see that swapping to LED bulbs will make a significant improvement to your carbon footprint but there are other things worth considering.
As a comparator to say using your dishwasher or washing machine, these appliances useapproximately 2-4 kWhours of electricity per cycle. By way of illustration if you used them twice a week then this would be equivalent to having 2 100 watt bulbs on for 4 hours a day. Whilst these energy consumptions are relatively high they are not humongous and to be quite honest washing machines and dishwashers are vital. So the focus here should be to always ensure that the appliances are fully loaded and don’t use your tumbler dryer if the sun is shining.
This is the one question on every business owner’s mind, especially because renewal prices are generally trending upward. They ask the question as if they are buying gasoline, or an oil change for a car. If the gas station a few blocks down the street has a better price per gallon, then we go there. Every penny counts! This is the working mindset for commodity product shopping, toothpaste, shampoo, cotton swabs… whatever. We purchase it, use it up, throw away the empty package and go buy more. No brainer, easy!
Procuring energy for your business in today’s market is not that simple. Unlike comparing gasoline prices at two different stations blocks apart on the same day, business owners do not typically have a way to compare multiple offers simultaneously. There are a lot more factors that go into the price/rate of energy procurement. Whomever you ask “What’s your Rate?” needs some information from you in order to render a credible answer. They need to know usage, seasonal fluctuations, changes in use pattern, when your current contract ends, green energy requirements, bandwidth requirements, and so much more.
A much better question to ask your energy supplier rep would be: What is covered by your quoted rate? There are 7 factors that every energy supplier is legally obligated to pay. Your rate can cover all of them. However, not all rates cover all 7 factors. When all 7 factors are covered by the quoted rate, the rate is a fixed rate. When some factors are not included in your rate, your rate is variable. Those factors that are not covered by your rate will have to be paid somewhere. So you will either have monthly rate fluctuations or monthly line items added to your invoice. Both the fixed rate and variable rate products have their appropriate uses. The energy consumer must be advised on the different outcomes to be expected in total out-of-pocket expenses for their energy.
Then there are contract language considerations. Some contracts are very tight; others have a tremendous amount of wiggle room from the supplier. Some have stricter payment history requirements; I cannot know what any company qualifies for without a fair amount of information from you, the business owner. I want to help you save time and money over time.
I recently had a meeting with a large independent grocery store owner. He just completed a renovation complete with lighting upgrades. He went from fluorescent tubes to LED lighting. His usage decreased enough to generate an addition bandwidth fee. The fee made his lighting upgrade not profitable in the short run. A thorough review of contract language could have saved this owner quite a bit of money.
Procuring energy for your business is more complex than rate shopping. Rate shopping wastes your time and your money.
You can start the process by having a utility bill audit. There is no up-front cost to you, and we may find that your company is eligible to receive hundreds of dollars each year in discounts and credits because your utility had been charging you incorrectly. You do not even need to change suppliers. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Marco E. Dimbo – Procurement Expert Advisor at Ohio Energy Guide.
Ohio Energy Guide helps customers find the right energy product for their business. Find out how Ohio Energy Guide will help your business save time and money because of the competitive energy markets created through deregulation in the U.S. We will use all the technology available to help you compare gas and electricity providers and enjoy the low gas and electricity rates your company deserves.